SOVATA resort is unique in Europe because of the Helios – thermal saline Lake Ursu and spa qualities they offer tourists. The resort is mainly indicated for those who want to treat:
- gynecological diseases
- inflammatory rheumatic diseases
- post-traumatic diseases of the peripheral nervous system
- endocrine disorders and cardiovascular diseases.
Hotel Alunis 3* located 100 m from the main attraction of Sovata: Ursu Lake, has an inside pool opened during the entire year and a well equipped spa center.
All the rooms have a relaxing zone, TV, telephone, refrigerator, Wi-Fi.
Alunis’s spa Sovata offers a hot tub, massage treatments, a solarium and a modern fitness room equipped. During the winter, you can enjoy the ski slopes from the resort. For children, the hotel has a playground.
At the Restaurant Alunis you can enjoy live music during the dinner and a wide range of traditional Romanian dishes. The bar serves local and international drink.
|→ High season: 26 Jun. – 10 Sep. 2017 – 47 Euro/ person in double room with full board.|
|→ Middle season: 10 Sep. – 22 Dec 2017- 36 Euro/ person in double room with full board|
|→ Low season: 08 Jan – 25 Jun 2017 – 34 Euro / person in double room with full board|
Discounts and supplements:
- Children between 2 – 6 years: 20 euro /day with extra bed included.
- Children between 6 – 14 years: 23 euro/day with extra bed included.